Position : Sr. Java Developer with DAMLocation : Los Angeles CADuration : CTH or Full time
This is a Senior Java Programmer contract for hire position The position requires expertise in Web design and implementation with specific hands-on skills in Digital Asset Management and various java-based and web technologies for large-scaled & complex web applications. Required Skill Sets Technical Skills
- Capable of leading technical analysis, database and program design activities for web application projects.
- Demonstrates the ability to design and develop advanced complex and large-scaled web sites and for global users, and interfaces between enterprise systems.
- Demonstrates the ability to create design specifications (functional and technical) with proposed technical solutions that meets business requirements.
- Demonstrates an ability to design and develop J2EE capable web sites, using Java, Spring, ReSTful services, Hibernate, Java 5 annotations, and web services.
- Demonstrates ability to design database models
- Knowledge or familiarity with EMC Documentum SDK’s / API’s is highly desired, e.g. DFS & DFC, but not including WebTop.
- Demonstrates an ability to design an intuitive User Interface based on the user interaction requirements (e.g. data entry, analytical, creative, workflow).
- Demonstrates an ability to meet project milestones and resolving multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of crafting designs and programming standards that align with the web industry standards.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or similar degree
- 8+ years in java web development with at least 3 years of experience with large scale and complex systems
- Experience with multi-tiered architectures, including UI design, business rules layer, and data architecture
- Experience creating technical documentation & system designs.
- Experience with common software development methodologies like waterfall, agile, etc.
- Experience with DAM (Digital Asset Management) systems like Documentum, Media Beacon, or Artesia