- The Senior Application Architect will be a member of the Enterprise Architecture team.
- The candidate will provide leadership in the development of project architecture, in compliance with the organization’s reference architecture, technical standards and security guidelines.
- The candidate will focus on the development of the web application and business logic components using .NET and SQL technologies.
The candidate will report to the Chief Architect. Responsibilities:
The primary role and responsibility of the Senior Application Architect is to lead the development .NET Architecture on a project basis, with the focus on web application and business logic components using industry standard frameworks.
The Senior Application Architect will:
- Participate in the design and development of Application suite using industry standard frameworks;
- Actively contribute to the Enterprise Architecture guidelines and standards
- Provide support and mentoring to application development teams using the policies and standards developed by the Architecture team;
- Participate in the integration of Application architecture with external vendor and client architectures;
- Effective team player in a SCRUM development environment with both onshore and offshore participants.
The candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- B.S degree in Computer Science or related field required;
- 12+ years industry experience;
- Working experience in onshore/offshore development model a plus;
- Experience in all aspects of software development life cycle using the SCRUM methodology required;
- Strong experience in the development of application frameworks using .NET technologies required
- Experience with the latest Web Security Standards - OWASP, strong encryption, keys management;
- Experience in development of Web Services, WSDL, JAX-RPC, SOAP required;
- Experience in development of workflow-based applications in a .NET environment a plus;
- Experience in development using the MSDN development platform required;
- Architecture Modeling Certification or equivalent training (Zachmann, TOGAF);
- Excellent communication skills required.