Work Location - New York
Work Experience - 5 to 8 years
- Perform detailed application design, coding and unit/integration/performance testing.
- Develop and integrate complex application modules using .NET 4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, C#, n-Tier
architecture and XML-based web services and application development tools such as
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013 and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Implement web-based user interfaces in .NET using Razor/MVC/MVVM architectural
- Perform/manage relational database design, normalization, T-SQL/stored procedures with
SQL Server 2012.
- Develop T-SQL/stored procedures, generate reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
(SSRS) and develop SSIS packages.
- Perform configuration management, continuous integration, version control, testing and
document management using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft
Test Manager, Team System and SharePoint Server.
- Be responsible for technical quality of the implemented code base and fully understand the
- Understand and follow Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes in a structured
environment, including Waterfall, RUP and Agile development methodologies.
- Work closely with architects, senior developers, business analysts and development teams
for design, development, testing, implementation, and support of application projects.
- Participate in software testing process, including identification and resolution of defects.
- Participate in and contribute to formal/informal technical reviews and presentations.
Should Have Following :
-BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
-2-5 years of total experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications in a web/client-server environment.
-1-2 years of hands-on development experience with projects involving Microsoft.NET and SQL Server technologies for web, web service and desktop application development using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ, Visual Studio 2010/2013.
-1+ years of relational database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server 2008/2012, Reporting and SSIS packages.
Mention Visa status in Resume.