Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Naveen,
we have a job opportunity for you as a Business Solution Engineer
for one of our client based at Chicago, IL.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-521-4343
to discuss more about this position.
Job Title: Business Solution Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Full Time
Starts : ASAP JOB SUMMARY
A Business Solutions Engineer operates under the direction of the Manager of Business Solutions Engineering. A Business Solutions Engineer is responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an infrastructure environment by designing, configuring and installing infrastructure components and systems.
- Updating and responding to trouble tickets in a timely manner to ensure company data communication, server and storage environments are operating at optimum capacity.
- Reporting operational status by gathering and prioritizing informational metrics and managing projects.
- VMWare experience required.
A Business Solutions Engineer participates in day-to-day design and operation of network server systems, Email systems, web systems, gateways, load balancers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, and other networked devices company-wide. Works with SAN/ NAS technology and enterprise back-up software solution in order to ensure data integrity and high availability providing system, process, and technical architectural direction on new and existing initiatives, projects, policies, and procedures. A Business Solutions Engineer also assists company’s operations by providing Level-2
support as efficiently as possible when required. Close collaboration with all departments is a primary function of this role.
To perform the role, the Business Solutions Engineer will have a broad understanding of business applications, networks, storage and operating systems. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
|% Time Spent||Brief description of key tasks and accountabilities|
- Maintain an infrastructure environment by designing, configuring, and installing infrastructure components and systems.
- Participate in the execution phases of all client projects and initiatives which enter the client resource leverage pipeline.
- Updates and Responds to trouble tickets in a timely manner.
- Lease with all areas of the organization to coordinate projects and initiatives.
- Responsible to assist in enforcing technology standards for production related systems
- Create and maintain an effective operational run book for various systems.
- Reports network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information.
- Attend training and meetings as required to continuously develop skill sets.
- Establish a professional working relationship with other team members and management staff
- Carry a cell phone and respond to off hour emergencies within 30 minutes of being contacted.
- Travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent work experience
- In-depth understanding of Operating Systems, Business Applications and data flow dependencies between applications
- Must understand proper technology services following ITIL methodologies
- 7 - 10+ years of information technology experience supporting enterprise class environments
- Must be able to establish effective professional business relationships with all levels of management and throughout the organization
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Identify and provide problem resolution for various trouble tickets and issues.
- Must possess strong writing and documentation skills
- Must be accustomed to responding quickly and in a controlled manner to emergencies.
- Must have ability to perform network, server, and storage tuning to keep Company infrastructure operating at a high rate of availability.
- Skilled in troubleshooting issues in high pressure, business critical production environments.