ekSource Technologies is committed to providing worth through the effective use of technology. EkSource excels in creating groups with robust useful data and technical experience. ekSource partners with leaders within the business to completely harness their potential and produce the proper solutions for your Business.
ekSource is head office at Herndon, Virginia with offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Nashville, TN; Los Angeles, California. We emphasize on aligning to customer
processes and development methodology, developing and maintaining customer business and information technology knowledge base Job Title: Mobile Software programmer
Project Duration: 3 Months (Contract 2 Hire)
Our ideal consultant has a history of building amazing, cross-platform mobile apps and a passion for changing healthcare. We are looking for someone who has an opinion, an eye for detail and is willing to teach others. You'll be working with a great team who will be eager to assist you in making something really exceptional. Job Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and test new user-facing features in Medfusion’s products
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Write customer-side code for web or mobile-based apps, create fast, easy to use, high volume production apps, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Required Rock Solid (three plus years) experience with jQuery Mobile, Sencha and/or PhoneGap
- Exceptionally Strong (Five plus years) experience with HTML5, JS and CSS3
- Expertise (3+ years) with either Java or Objective-C
- Required strong experience in Responsive Design
- Proven experience releasing Applications on the App Store (iOS and/or Android)
- An eye for design and strong attention to detail
- Requierd strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, along with an intellectual curiosity, and desire and ability to “get things done”.
- Strong passion for mobile technology
- Understanding of the Agile or Scrum
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org