Primary Duties and Responsibilities: List primary duties and responsibilities of the job using present tense action verbs, in order of importance and with percentage of time spent on each duty / responsibility.
Include differentiating statements based on level of job. If this is a management level position, include supervisory and budget responsibilities.
• Handle and log callers’ problems or questions by diagnosing situation, determining appropriate response, and ensuring effective call resolution. This includes providing updates to reflect current resolution status.
• Monitor outstanding call situation and provide call originator with timely status updates regarding resolution process.
• Provide training to callers whenever possible and report detected training needs to appropriate management.
• Record caller suggestions for system enhancement/ improvement.
• Notify appropriate management, in accordance with established problem escalation procedures, to address call resolution issues.
• Coordinate with third party vendor support to address any call situation requiring technical intervention, brand support or other action, which is beyond the scope of the TAN Tech Solutions’ responsibility.
• Perform testing of any software changes required to correct reported production problems and/ or for enhancements to the company programs to the extent necessary to ensure an efficient, accurate outcome.
• Participate in special projects as assigned.
• Assist in the development of bulletins, system usage tips, training aids, and other communications promoting effective system usage.
• Perform performance tuning to workstation operating environment in order to avoid further or future problems.
• Analyze and identify all technical problems for assigned Field Office equipment. Determine whether software, hardware, LAN, configurations, operating environment, connectivity or a combination of these things is the source of the problem and work with the appropriate second level support to resolve.
• Manage day-to-day tasks of TAN Tech Solutions, such as monitoring call volume and traffic, and handling problems as they occur.
• Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
• Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
• Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance. Required Qualifications: List required education level and/or equivalent experience, and any additional required skills or certifications, consistent with leveling guidelines.
• Fundamental understanding of PC/ laptop technologies, including a working knowledge of hardware configuration/setup and experience in using Windows 7 and up.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• MS Windows