We have an urgent opportunity with our client for the below position, please send your resume if you're interested Position: WebSphere AdministratorDuration: 12+ Months ContractLocation: Warren ,NJ
As a member of the Middleware Infrastructure team, the WebSphere System administrator performs the installation, configuration, and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a WebSphere runtime environment. This includes the design and implementation of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and deployment of applications, connecting to back-end resources, and advanced troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications. This role requires the candidate to be highly flexible in hours of work because of its criticality, high transactional volume & highly available infrastructure necessity.
- Deployment, administration and operational support of (production, staging, test and development) environments for multiple projects using WebSphere Application Server.
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems.
- Work with the development staff to determine project requirements for test/production environments.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications server activities.
- Keep current with emerging software enhancements, security patches and bug fixes.
- Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately. - Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Provides high level written communications such as white papers, decision documents, or research papers
- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification.
- 4-8 years experience with Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers (Websphere).
- Competency in relational database structures and SQL.
- Competency in Shell/Perl/Jython scripting in a Unix environment.
- Experience with WebSphere BPM is preferred.
- Experience with process documentation and process documentation tools (such as Visio.)
- Experience with Unix system administration and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience using Java, J2EE architectures in a UNIX environment.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- B.S. Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, M.S. preferred.
Primary Skill Requirement : WebSphere Administration
Regards,Chandra TechStar Consulting Inc-
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite # 540,East Towers, Irving, Texas, 75039 – USA
Tel: 972-528-7753 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Fax: 214-292-8874 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ email@example.com