Position : .NET developer
Location: Irving - TX
Duration: 12+ months
Required Skills & Experience:
1. Extremely proficient with:
ÃƒÂ¢Ã‹â€ Ã¢â€žÂ¢ Net/C# (2.0-3.5) in Visual Studio 2005-2010
ÃƒÂ¢Ã‹â€ Ã¢â€žÂ¢ HTML/CSS
ÃƒÂ¢Ã‹â€ Ã¢â€žÂ¢ SQL, especially within MS SQL 2000-2008
2. Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
3. Must be a team player, receptive to new ideas and concepts and willing to embrace them when final determinations are made.
4. Must be a self-starter with the ability to run with assignments when tasked and under minimal supervision.
5. Excellent communication and documentation skills are a necessity.
6. Solid understanding of network design and administration
7. Client interaction and presentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Master of Object Oriented development and design patterns
2. Experience and intelligence to architect large/complex systems end-to-end
3. Ability to design SQL schema to match the needs of a large database driven application
4. Foresight to organize data structures for maximum performance in all usage modes, especially reporting
Responsibilities associated with the design, development, support, and maintenance of IT applications.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Generally requires minimum of 4 years of experience in a related discipline.