We have an urgent opportunity with our client for the below position, please send your resume if you're interested
Position: Project Manager
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Basking Ridge ,NJ
Project manager will work as a team member of the Client Account Management (CAM) IT team in support of Finance ERP programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage interface coordination across multiple IT organizations for the nSAP & PeopleSoft convergence projects
- Gain a thorough understand the business process, objectives, priorities, business key performance indicators, , return on Investment (ROI) and benefits including how they are calculated
- Partner with business users in financial reporting analytics and IT to identify complex and significant business issues, process improvement opportunities, and working with key stakeholders to implement enhancements.
- Partner with the business to develop an accurate and aligned priority 1- n list (ranking the programs in priority order), track the associated benefits as the programs are implemented and any metrics
- Coordinate weekly status updates, project tracking and ensure alignment across stakeholders to deliver programs successfully and drive issue
- Coordinate across multiple teams to ensure alignment of delivery dates, test coordination and code migration.
- Bachelor degree. Master’s degree and/or PMP certification is preferred.
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in project management and in SAP or PeopleSoft ERP implementations, especially in interface coordination.
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to communicate across multiple audiences, including executive level presentations
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project
- Be a strong facilitator and lead cross-functional team meetings to confirm requirements, resolve issues and report progress during the various lifecycle phases.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects
Regards,Chandra TechStar Consulting Inc-
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite # 540,East Towers, Irving, Texas, 75039 – USA
Tel: 972-528-7753 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Fax: 214-292-8874 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ firstname.lastname@example.org