We have an urgent opportunity with our client for the below position, please send your resume if you're interested Position: Java Developer Duration: 12+ Months ContractLocation: Richardson, TX and Colorado Springs, CO Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs.
- Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate applications or modifications. Will work independently on a number of complex integration projects.
- This developer will be involved in developing a number of customer self-service tools. These tools will allow customers to manage their hosted (cloud based) VoIP solutions.
- These tools will integrate with Single Sign-On, order management, provisioning and troubleshooting systems.
- The successful candidate will be able to describe or demonstrate how they have built high performance fault tolerant web portals using the J2EE toolset.
- They should also be able to describe how they integrate with different backend systems including SQL databases and other SOAP, REST and CORBA based SOA stacks.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Equivalent degree
- Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Must be able to interact professionally with with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Must be able to drive interactions with multiple vendors to troubleshoot, isolate and resolve problems.
- Must be willing to work odd hours to interact with team members located across the globe.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal, written and presentation.
- Must be proficient (4+ years) in Java with an emphasis on J2EE / Tomcat.
- Must be proficient (3+ years) in using SOAP, REST or other Service Oriented Software to deliver reusable software stacks.
- Must be proficient in SQL, with an emphasis on Oracle PL/SQL.
- Must be familiar with SIP protocols, telecommunication terminology and telecom billing principles.
Desired Skills: CVS Version Control, Eclipse IDE, Linux OS
Regards,Chandra TechStar Consulting Inc-
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite # 540,East Towers, Irving, Texas, 75039 – USA
Tel: 972-528-7753 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Fax: 214-292-8874 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ email@example.com