Title: Sr. Build and Release EngineerLocation: Portland, ORDuration: 18 months Visa Status: All USA Work authorization status Job Description:
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã‚Â Our Industry leading tech client in Portland, Oregon is seeking innovative and motivated Sr. Build and Release
Engineers to join its growing team and be part of changing the Tech industry for the better. This is an opportunity for you work with one of the best technology organizations in the world and work along side world class technical professionals that share your passion, drive and energy.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã‚Â Study the architecture and requirements for thermal management framework drivers and develop test plans and test cases to cover the requirements.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã‚Â Own and track technical integration requirements that need to be included in final product/platform release.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã‚Â Execute manual and automated test cases.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã‚Â Improve engineering processes in order to increase product quality and team efficiency Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years Build/Release experience
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, GMAKE, SCONS, MAVEN, etc.
- Hands on experience setting up and maintaining build systems using Jenkins, Hudson, Buildbot, etc.
- 5 years strong Perl, shell scripting, Python, ANT, etc.
- Should be familiar with both UNIX and Windows builds
- Hands on experience with configuration management like Subversion, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Should some one need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0129. Thank you for your time