Job Title: Sr. Build and Release EngineerLocation: Portland, ORDuration: 18 months Visa status: All valid US work authorization status. Job Description:
Our Industry leading tech client in Portland, Oregon is seeking innovative and motivated Sr. Build and Release
Engineers to join its growing team and be part of changing the Tech industry for the better. This is an opportunity for you work with one of the best technology organizations in the world and work alongside world class technical professionals that share your passion, drive and energy.Qualifications:
- 5 years Build/Release experience
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, GMAKE, SCONS, MAVEN, etc.
- Hands on experience setting up and maintaining build systems using Jenkins, Hudson, Buildbot, etc.
- 5 years strong Perl, shell scripting, Python, ANT, etc.
- Should be familiar with both UNIX and Windows builds
- Hands on experience with configuration management like Subversion, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.