Title: Validation EngineerLocation: Portland, ORDuration: 18 months Visa status: All valid US work authorization status. Job Description:
Our Industry leading tech client in Portland, Oregon is seeking innovative and motivated Validation
Engineers to join its growing team and be part of changing the Tech industry for the better. This is an opportunity for you work with one of the best technology organizations in the world and work alongside world class technical professionals that share your passion, drive and energy.What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Study the architecture and requirements for thermal management framework drivers and develop test plans and test cases to cover the requirements.
- Own and track technical integration requirements that need to be included in final product/platform release.
- Execute manual and automated test cases.
- Improve engineering processes in order to increase product quality and team efficiency.
- 5-7+ years of validation experience of PC client platforms.
- Expert in validation methodology.
- X86 Platform architecture experience and its various subsystems.
- Validation experience on Windows and Linux.
- Ability to teach and own resolution of technical issues.
- Proven experience developing various use cases for laptop and netbook computers.
- Python automation skills.
- WinDbg/kdbg debug experience.
- Product validation experience of laptop/netbook with Windows/Linux/Android/Chrome.
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.