Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst - ePlatform
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: Long term
• Create, iterate, prioritize and groom user stories that make up the Scrum project’s product backlog.
• MUST BE PROACTIVE – willing to take on multiple tasks at once and continuously strive to solve problems and add value to the team.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of all required tasks prior to each sprint to ensure all necessary artifacts are ready for the Scrum team’s consumption.
• Assist the Product Owner in working with design agencies during the creation of wireframes and design comps.
• Assist the Product Owner in working with various technical teams during technical grooming sessions to outline the requested functionality so IT can properly identify or spec out required services.
• Ability to understand and communicate the Product Owner’s vision and ensure the Scrum Team is fully-equipped to successfully realize it.
• Partner with other Scrum Team Business Analysts to maintain strategic alignment in regards to creative, functional and project delivery goals.
• Partner with various cross-functional teams across the organization to evangelize the project’s vision and illicit requirements for new self-service capabilities and functionality.
• Use data, research and test results to assist the Product Owner to drive decisions and set priorities for the project’s roadmap.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
• 2-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst working for a consumer internet company (preferably a Top 200 website) or digital agency, acting as the lead customer advocate driving new functionality and enhancements.
• 2-4 years of Scrum/Agile experience, working directly with a Product Owner and a team of developers and testers driving the product vision from concept to working code.
• 2-4 years of experience gathering, interpreting, documenting and prioritizing requirements via process flows, use cases, functional wireframe/design annotations or other project artifacts as needed.
• 2-4 years of experience writing and grooming user stories with acceptance criteria from inception to sprint team consumption.
• 1-2 years of experience working on projects which improve self-service experiences via the web and/or other digital media for the end-consumer.
• 1-2 years of experience working with creative agencies to create sketches, workflows, wireframes and designs that span the web, mobile and tablet user experiences.
• Working knowledge of HTML, XML, scripting, Cloud and other current web technologies.
• Intermediate to advanced skills using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Snag-it
• Background in CQ5, Adobe Experience Manager or other enterprise-based content management systems
• A strong background in understanding Bootstrap and its capabilities used within a website’s architecture
• Strong understanding of the differences in capabilities across web browsers and app based operating systems utilized in the market.
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience with web analytic tools producing various types of business reports (Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, etc.)
• Experience with various Agile management and process flow tools (Rally, Jira, SharePoint, etc.)
• All candidates must have a background in Agile/Scrum and have a skillset which include writing, grooming and prioritizing user stories.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.