Our client’s development team is looking for a highly dependable engineer to develop the next generation anti-fraud and anti-money laundering applications. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, performance, scalability and reliability. We offer innumerable opportunities to innovate in all these areas. We offer a fun, fast development environment but believe in doing things the right way. You must be confident in tackling complex engineering problems and will be expected to independently design and develop scalable and high performance components of our architecture. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent problem solving and debugging skills with a strong background in computer science with an inclination towards architecture, system integration and system engineering.
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience designing and developing JVM-based applications and spring based web applications using MVC architecture.
• Expertise in writing web services and developing server side components using Spring/J2EE technologies.
• Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Commonly used design patterns and web service concepts like REST and SOAP.
• Expertise in using JPA technology like Hibernate or other ORM technologies.
• Expertise in using SpringTC/TOMCAT/JBOSS servers with Spring to develop web applications.
• 5+ years of experience writing production quality SQL/stored procedures.
• Experience in relational database design, optimization and performance with commercial-grade databases such as SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, or MySql.
• Excellent written and communication skills and leadership potential.
• Experience in hands-on Hadoop or other MapReduce technology
• Experiences in NoSQL
• Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM