SQL C# Application Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration Long term (3 yrs)
Rate: Open (Please keep it low)
Responsibilities: As part of the IT Film group, this position is key to providing application development support to the technical development team; Innovate, design, develop and implement software solutions within company standards; deliver quality solutions to resolve functional issues and meet functional requirements; and collaborate effectively with functional team and business units to provide expert project life cycle support.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing development support to IT and business teams. Collaborating with analysts and managers to identify, assess, test, and resolve reported application and technical issues for RTS support and development projects.
• Developing, testing, and deploying projects.
• Writing technical specifications.
• Ensuring all technical documentation and coding meets Paris standards.
• Participating in off hours and weekend support when necessary.
• Participating in peer code reviews to insure that code is developed correctly.
• Working in a fast paced environment where deadlines are aggressive Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work as part of a team or alone on a project Accepting responsibility and ownership of assignments Strong customer focus
• Bachelors Degree - BSCS, BS MIS, BS CIS
• Minimum 5 years of experience designing and developing SQL stored procedures involving complex calculations
• 2 years of experience in SQL2008 or higher version and with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity
• Minimum 3 years of data modelling experience combined with real time experience designing relational database tables in SQL Server
• Minimum 4 years of experience in web based application development using C# with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity involving user interface development using .NET, data grid, tree view and various user data input controls
• Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET Framework 4.0 or higher using MVC
• Minimum 1 year development experience with Crystal reports or using similar reporting tool Excellent oral and written communication, development and project documentation skills Must be able to articulate complex application concepts in laymans terms Strong analytical, debugging, and testing skills
Proven experience with studio based participations and residuals calculations or payment functions as a developer or consultant Demonstrated experience and understanding of the full software development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, and software development practices Informatica and UNIX experience 2012/2014 – SSRS, SSIS, SSAS SharePoint PowerPivot and PowerView
Client Service & Recruitment Manager
Contact Detail: 510-256-1060 Extn:7370
Email ID: email@example.com