Position : .Net Developer
Location: Dublin, OH
Duration: 12+ months
Primary reasonability to code ASP.NET (VB and C#) web applications using Microsoft web technologies and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications.
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Provides Technical Support for applications developed.
- May customize purchased applications, and assists in maintaining program libraries and technical manuals
- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 4-8+ years developing enterprise-grade applications using .Net languages (e.g. Visual Basic, C#) and libraries
- 4-8+ years experience in MS Transact SQL, Microsoft SQL Server including stored procedures and database performance tuning
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent object-oriented design (OOD) & programming (OOP) skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle methodologies
- Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Other desired skills include Agile software development principles and techniques, Entity Framework, LinQ, C#, SharePoint, AJAX, DevExpress ASP.NET controls suite experience, Dundas Dashboards experience