Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates.
Job Title: TABLEAU/OBIEE Developer
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 9+ Months
This OBIEE/ Tableau Developer role will be primarily responsible for designing, developing and implementing OBIEE out of the box (OBIA) and custom data marts on a single, scalable OBIEE 11G analytics platform implemented to support Visa’s Corporate Systems and operations and on Tableau enterprise platform.
• 3-5 years experience as an OBIEE developer supporting medium to large data marts (~10 to ~100 users)
• 3 years of experience using tableau to develop reporting solutions
• Subject matter expertise with the out-of-the-box RPD objects for the pre-built analytical applications version 7.9.6.x
• Tableau reporting tool and database solutions
• Development of custom OBIEE data marts and extending OOTB OBIA data marts
• Designing data warehouses, star data models, meta-data and RPD
• Design and development of ETL using Informatica 9.1
• Design and development of Informatica and DAC routines
• Configuring delivers iBots to support business requirements
• Create technical documentation for all new or modified RPD objects
• Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, scripting languages
• ETL : Informatica 9.1
• Tools : Tableau 8.X
• Databases : Oracle 11g and SQL Server
• OS : Solaris, Windows and Red Hat Linux
• Excellent knowledge of the three tier OBIEE architecture
• Excellent knowledge of distributed Tableau architecture
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis for proper integration of multiple data sources
• Participate in performance testing and tuning of OBIEE 11g/ Tableau queries
• OBIEE 11G application security framework and methods
• Tableau application security/release management methods
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience working with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Reports and Dashboards and OBIA 7.9.6.x data marts
• 3-5 Years of experience on Tableau or visualization tools
• BI Publisher knowledge desirable
• Knowledge of database concepts, systems architecture, and data structures.
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-490-0095.
Thank you for your time