Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a Senior Technology Architect – Performance Engineering to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Full Time based in Irvine, CA, USA
Position: Senior Technology Architect – Performance Engineering
Locations: Irvine, CA, USA
Duration: Full Time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology skills.
• At least 4 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• At least 4 years of experience with Test Delivery.
• At least 3 years of experience in Performance Engineering methodologies, service offerings, enterprise contexts, tools and techniques; conceptual knowledge and hands-on in the areas of Performance Modeling, Capacity Planning of Distributed IT systems
• At least 3 years of experience in Load Simulation tools, OS monitors, Code & Query Profilers, Monitoring tools for Web/App and DB Servers
• At least 3 years of experience in System Monitoring, Profiling, Bottleneck Identification and Tuning of IT systems; expertise in defining solutions with high focus on QoS (Performance, scalability, Reliability and Availability) for systems built on Java/J2EE or .NET or Databases
• At least 3 years of experience in Enterprise Performance Management Tools such as HP Diagnostics, DynaTrace or CA Introscope along with Open Source and Native Performance tools for Web/App and DB layers
• At least 3 year of experience of establishing Performance Engineering practices for internal and external clients
• At least 3-4 years of experience in Performance Engineering including defining Performance driven architectures
• At least 3 year of Web Servers, Application Servers and Database servers
• At least 3 year of experience of PT phases and pre-requisites for data setup
• At least 4 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 2 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Consulting experience and thought leadership to implement Performance Engineering capabilities