Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a Peoplesoft ELM/HCM Lead Consultant to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Full Time based in Cranston, RI, USA
Position: Peoplesoft ELM/HCM Lead Consultant
Locations: Cranston, RI, USA
Duration: Full Time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience
• At least 4-5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 5 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Strong expertise in PeopleSoft configurations on Core HR & ELM and solid functional understanding and hands on business analysis experience on Core HR, ELM
• Excellent experience/skills in Business Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis, Functional Gap analysis
• Strong Analytical , Communication skills ,Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel