Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a OBIA tech Architect to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Full Time based in Houston, TX, USA
Position: OBIA tech Architect
Locations: Houston, TX, USA
Duration: Full Time
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
•At least 7 years of experience
• At least 6 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 1 project implementation of ERP Analytics or CRM Analytics like Financial Analytics, HR Analytics, Project Analytics, Procurement and Spend Analytics etc
• Should have worked on EBS to OBIEE security integration modules and at least 2 years experience in Informatica
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Contribute to the requirements elicitation process by creating assigned parts of the requirements documentation with guidance from supervisors.
• Participate in creating application architecture document to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements.
• Create low level design artifacts independently and high level design artifacts with guidance and supports prototyping through creation of POCs.
• Lead validation activities for the assigned sub-modules for all types of testing e.g. Functional, Integration, System, User experience.
• Participate in KT sessions, help prepare system appreciation documents and support the Transition process.
• Perform root-cause analysis of any issues that arise post-implementation and work on solutions related to issue fixing
• Conduct impact analysis of issues logged, prioritize and ensure that production support is provided as per the committed SLAs.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel