Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a IBM BPM Technology Architect to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Full Time based in Jacksonville, FL, USA
Position: IBM BPM Technology Architect
Locations: Jacksonville, FL, USA
Duration: Full Time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 5 years’ experience in IBM BPM technologies.
• Drive requirement workshops with business team to finalize business process use cases
• Define the overall BPM solution architecture including back-end integrations
• Design BPMN and BPEL process models using Process Designer and Integration Designer
• Development, testing and deployment of business processes and applications to Process Servers
• Working knowledge of one or more IBM WebSphere Adapters – JDBC, Flat File, Email, SAP etc.
• Develop and expose business screens for task management, dashboards and reports in BPM out of the box and external consoles
• Understanding of IBM BPM runtime architecture options, clustering, high availability and failover
• Integrating IBM BPM with IBM Business Monitor for event monitoring, reporting and notifications
• At least 4 years of Experience in defining architecture for green field BPM implementations and ability to drive an independent project from a technical stand point
• At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams