Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a Wi-Fi Test Engineer to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Full Time based in Austin, TX, USA
Position: Wi-Fi Test Engineer
Locations: Austin, TX, USA
Duration: Full Time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 2 years of experience with Software Testing and Test Automation.
• At least 2 years of experience in working on regression testing aspects of network devices.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle – requirements gathering, Technical design solution, software development and testing.
• At least 2 years of experience in working on software development using Agile Software Development Methodology.
• At least 2 years of experience in Test Plan/ Test Cases development, Ability to define system/integration test plans. Knowledge of regression testing processes.
• Knowledge of automation framework like ROBOT, automation languages like Python and TCL.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Networking (Wi-Fi) domain, understanding of various networking protocols.
• Experience in client server architecture and LINUX internals and performance tuning.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment