Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a Build Engineering tech Lead to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Full Time based in Redmond, WA, USA
Position: Build Engineering tech Lead
Locations: Redmond, WA, USA
Duration: Full Time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience on Build Engineering, in the following areas:
- Scripting languages like CMD and PowerShell
- Build packaging tools like MSI, WIX, MS Build, Octopus
- Building scalable web services, and distributed applications
- C#, .NET and/or C++
- Solid debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Microsoft technology development tools and development lifecycle
- HTML, ASP.NET, AJAX, Silverlight, XML, REST and IIS
- Source code control systems; VSTS ,TFS Source Depot, including administration and operation
• At least 4 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 1 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills, Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment