The Service Max SME is a key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and is responsible for the overall technical design and build of the Service Max implementation/enhancements in a project. The SME works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Technical Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer. Responsibilities
- Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
- Complete the custom development on Service Max and quality assurance efforts for custom work
- Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- Provide Customer Training as required
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Maintain current salesforce.com and Service Max certifications and obtain new certifications as needed.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies especially in Service Max and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies:
- B.S./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Min 8+ years of total experience
- Min 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution. Out of which minimum 2+ yrs in ServiceMax.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Customization including VisualForce pages and Apex.
- Good functional knowledge of Field Service Good experience in building SFMs (Service Flow Manager) required
- Good experience in configuring the Dispatch Console required Good experience in configuration of Mobile and Offline required.
- Good experience in Service Contracts and Preventive Maintenance module required
- Good experience in deployment of ServiceMax objects across various Orgs required.
- Experience in ServiceMax data migration desired.
- Experience in ServiceMax integration desired.
- Experience in Optimax is desired.
- Experience in advanced ServiceMax customization desired Certification in ServiceMax desired
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
- Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 50%)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical designs
Force.com, APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM, Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. Pervasive, Informatica, Jitterbit, ESB), C++Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- Proven Development consulting experience
- Ability to work in team oriented environments