Job Title: Salesforce DeveloperLocation: Sterling, VADuration: 12 Months Job Description: Role and Responsibilities:
The SFDC developer’s primary focus will be working alone or with the team to develop custom extensions to the salesforce.com product and integrating salesforce.com with other systems. A successful candidate will be an expert in salesforce.com extension, integration, features, designing solutions, using salesforce.com API, APEX and Visual Force, and other tools that extend the product (e.g. Google App Engine and Amazon Web Services). Responsibilities include leading technical requirements gathering sessions, writing requirements and specification documents, and managing the team and integration efforts. Strong experience managing client expectations and project scope is also critical to this role. Work Experience Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Education and Training Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in Agile software development methods and working knowledge of systems development standards and procedures required
- Demonstrated experience in managing software development projects including geographically distributed teams.
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce, SaaS implementation and Mobile deployment
- 1+ years designing, configuring and customizing Salesforce.com CRM and/or SFA applications;
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com applications and force.com platform security;
- 3+ years development experience in an object-oriented language such as Java or C#;
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in testing and debugging techniques required
- Bachelor’s degree from a Computer Science or equivalent experience, Masters degree preferred;
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in related field .
- Salesforce.com Force.com Developer/Advanced Developer credential preferred
Regards, Vibeesh K W3Global.Inc
IT Solutions & Services
P: 214 389 4790 X 3211
Leading the way in Systems Integration & IT Solutions