I have an excellent client in the Dunwoody area of Georgia looking for a full time Java Developer and they will accept US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Please email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org This is an excellent client to work for with a great environment!!
We are seeking a detail-oriented team player who can work independently with minimal supervision.
In this exciting position you will,
- Document requirements and develop software to meet requirements
- Perform unit level testing of developed software
- Prepare and deploy bug fixes
- Respond to technical direction from Java Development Manager and Application Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Participation in multiple project lifecycles from inception to delivery
- 3+ years experience in J2EE application development (Java/JSP/Servlets /JSTL)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BEA Weblogic Server experience
- Experience with testing methodologies - Junit, Jwebunit etc
- Source control – subversion, clearcase etc.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- AJAX/JQuery experience
- Amazon Cloud (EC2, S3, SQS etc)
- No travel required