Position : Network Voice EngineerLocation: Savannah, GADuration: Long term contract Job Description:
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Cisco Voice network operations.
• Have the knowledge on Cisco Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway.
• Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices.
• Have worked on Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Unified Communication Manager, IPCC Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Cisco Wireless Phones and Cisco Call Manager express.
• Good implementation/troubleshooting experience on Cisco IPT & IPCC Express.
• Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP
• Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signaling.
• Maintain and update voice network diagrams and vendor information for voice network devices
• Have very good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Work with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems.
• Project Management
• Provide team support and process improvements through individual contributions.
• Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product documentation, upgradation & site coordinations.
• Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon experiences in field
• Provide onsite operations and admin consultancy during system administration & maintenance
• Performs Root Cause Analysis
• Tracks and updates key performance metrics.
• Manages and overseas shift handover process
• Acts as point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations
• Handles escalations
• Participate in routine operational meetings
a. Bachelor degree within the IT or equivalent
b. Minimum of 8 years experience in the network industry;
c. CCNP Voice certification is minimum requirement
d. Must have worked in ITIL environment
e. Minimum of four years on large network environment for mission critical support environment and a minimum of two years product knowledge acquired through a mixture of empirical and formal certification
f. The ability to communicate technical details and concepts to at least senior management level within a customer organization,
g. In depth knowledge of and experience with Cisco routing & Switching ProductsSoft Skills
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Good documentation skills
• Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
• Should have a great customer handling skills
• Able to handle unforeseen situations
• High level of acceptance Best Regards SudhakarYochana IT Solutions INC303firstname.lastname@example.org www.yochanait.com