Position: Jr .Net Developer with SQL
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: $30/hr on W2 or $32/hr on C2C
Exp : 2-4 years
Summary: The primary role of the Microsoft .NET & SQL developer is to take the design and technical specifications and develop effective and high quality technical solutions that meet the business requirements. The technical domains of this role include understanding logical and physical data modeling, data integration and reporting/analytics best practices, Web and SQL development, unit testing and performance tuning,
• Experience in the Systems Development Life Cycle (including Agile)
• Strong quality and work ethic.
• Must have good problem solving skills,
• Excellent C#, ASP.NET and SQL coding/debugging skills,
• Eagerness to learn new technologies and a proven track record as a strong developer.
• Must be good in data integration (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS & MDX), Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Excellence in handling communications among teams and demonstrated skills in technical documentation
Desired Skills and Experience:
• BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
• 2 years ASP.NET, SQL, ETL (SSIS), Analysis Services, and/or Reporting Services
• Excellent technical, cross group collaboration and customer facing communication skills
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
• Experience building high performance, high availability systems
• Microsoft Certified Solution and/or Application Developer Certification is a plus