· Peoplesoft Financial consultant
Thorough knowledge and Strong experience on Technical and business aspects of Peoplesoft Financials.
|(2) Competencies – Technical / Functional and Managerial|
· 10-15 years of experience working in Technical/ Business domain with atleast 5 years on peoplesoft Financials implementation
· DEEP UNDERSTANDING of financial business domain
· MUST HAVE STRONG PRESENTATION and COMMUNICATION SKILLS with significant experience on Delivering presentations and speaking in front of Senior Managers, executives and project teams.
· MUST have atleast 5 years experience working on Peoplesoft _Financials development/implementation / projects with good understanding of SDLC and methodologies.
|(3) Level of interaction - External & Internal|
External: Client Managers, Senior Managers, VPs, Portfolio Managers, Analysts
Internal: Project managers, Technical Leads, Directors and VPs.
|(4) Education / Experience / Skill sets|
Education: BE/ BSc/ BCOM / MCA/ with Financial Education with any of the following: MBA (Financial subjects)/ Certfied Financial Analyst (USA)/ Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
Experience: 10-15 YEARS IN FINANCIAL INDUSTRY, WITH ATLEAST 2 YEARS ON IT DEVELOPMENT/ CONSULTING PROJECTS
|(5) Personal Attributes|
EXTROVERT, COMMUNICATIVE, DOWN TO EARTH ATTITUDE, TEAM PLAYER, MUST HAVE A CLEAR AND GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING AND WRITING SKILLS