Senior Developer with Payments industry exp. (Primarily Java on Linux/Unix and some C++. )
Duration: 12 + Months
Pay rate: Competitive
Location: San Jose, CA
* Code highly available, testable, scalable, monitorable components using primarily Java and C++.
* Design core, backend software components that interact with databases and other services.
* Code monitoring scripts using scripting languages like Python or Perl.
* Conduct design and code reviews
* Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
* Work with various teams and come up with effective processes and solutions to solve business needs.
* Provide on call support during releases and for resolving production issues on a rotation basis.
* BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree required.
* 10+ years professional related experience or Master’s Degree and 8+ years
* Extensive experience building and designing large-scale server applications.
* Expert knowledge developing and debugging in Java on Linux/Unix and some C++.
* Knowledge of Object Oriented principles.
* Knowledge of SOA, RESTFUL API, SOAP.
* Knowledge of Perl or Python
* Experience with working on Relational Databases, SQL. Knowledge of Oracle preferred.
* Prior knowledge of Payments is a plus.
* Prior knowledge of Risk Detection technologies in the Payments industry is a huge plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.