Title: Sr. NOC (Network Operations Center) AnalystLocation: Cleveland, OHDuration: 6 months Required Skills and Experience:
* Extensive experience w/system internals of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 operating systems is required.
* Experience working in a NOC (network operations center) environment
* Experience resolving client desktop / laptop issues
* Must have strong client hardware and software background.
* Be able to provide immediate support for errors involving client software. Experience working with and supporting the following technologies:
- HP Service Manager (incident)
- Windows 7 navigation
- Windows 8 navigation
- HP Network Node Manager
- Cisco Layer 3 switch commands
- Cisco Layer 2 switch commands
- AT&T AVPN
- AT&T DSL
- General knowledge of application installs on windows client
- Print server
- Microsoft SCOM (operations manager)
- Microsoft SCCM (configuration manager)
- Citrix XenApp
- Remote desktop
- HP data protector (backup solution)
- Microsoft Windows systems management tools
- VMware / Vsphere management tool
Should some one need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0129.