- 0-1 year of design and implementation experience with SOA and integration solutions using such tools as WebSphere Message Broker, and WebSphere Connectivity and Governance.
- Experience with IBM Websphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR) desired.
- 0-1 year of experience with enterprise solutions using Java and the J2EE framework components (JMS, EJB, JSP, Servlets).
- 0-1 year experience in application development/support.
- 0-1 year experience in Oracle 9i/10g and MS-SQL.
- Experience with MultiSpeak.
- Broad range of technology experience including, programming, customer information systems, billing, report generation, analysis, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or graduate degree.
OPT / CPT candidates prefered.
Interested candidates can send their profile by clicking on the apply button on this page.