|The Life Sciences industry is experiencing significant challenges and opportunities in relation to their Supply Chain Planning capabilities. |
Many of Accenture's Life Sciences clients (both pharmaceutical and medical technology) are looking to improve the supply chain performance through improved supply chain planning practices. This Consultant level position will be responsible for supporting Supply Chain Planning related projects. These projects will range from demand and supply planning, sales and operations planning, available to promise, and manufacturing resource planning in a Life Sciences environment.
• Provide functional expertise as well as Life Sciences industry best practices
• Understand client's business needs and lead the efforts in developing a business strategy, operating model and process definitions to address the business issues
• Determine underlying business issues in supply chain that the client is facing and determine how to bring these issues to resolution - via strategy, operating model, processes, technical solution or combination of these.
• Understand how to develop a long term business solution through technology enablement
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Life Sciences Supply Chain projects focused on:
• Forecast accuracy improvement
• Working Capital/Inventory reduction
• Production Planning
• Proven ability to deliver client results
• Strategic thinking skills
• Analytical thinking skills
• Meeting and workshop facilitation skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in Supply Chain technologies such as SAP SCM, JDA, SAS, and Smartops
• Understanding of mathematical models in Planning and Fulfillment
• Understanding of statistical methods in Planning and Fulfillment
• Advanced degree such as MBA, MS or PhD in a relevant business, engineering or science major. Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Leadership and people development skills
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship from the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.