|Organization: Accenture Federal Services |
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services , a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Servicesis a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies, have worked withAccenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
The Evaluation Technical Assistant will utilize prevention program expertise to implement best practices and substance abuse program initiatives with respect to program evaluation. Conduct brief interviews with state prevention coordinators and other state stakeholders to build relationships with them and gather information regarding their evaluation capacity (e.g., to participate in data collection activities) and technical assistance needs. Gain buy-in for the evaluation to enhance the success of data collection activities. Meet with stakeholders to identify key process and outcome measures for the evaluation. Develop and implement a technical assistance plan.
- Associate's degree in a social science (e.g. psychology, sociology, anthropology, public administration) and at least one year of experience in substance abuse prevention services or at least three to five years of practical experience in health services and/or implementation of initiatives related to substance abuse prevention.
- 2 years demonstrated expertise with prevention programs
- 3 years practical experience in data management and management operations
- 1 year experience in written and verbal communication with executive-level stakeholders.
- US Citizen and ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Strong computer skills and high user proficiency level, including two years experience using Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word).
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.