Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 6+ Months
Responsible for verifying and validating whether products or services meet specified requirements; involved in all phases of the QA process. Candidate implement quality assurance objectives and processes, monitor and evaluate testing results against the predetermined objectives, and apply recommended actions for improvements. Quality control activities may include functional and non-functional testing such as regression, system, integration, security and performance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 5 years of systems development and/or business experience required.
- 3 years of quality assurance experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Software Testing applications.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Methodology.
- Experience leading small teams.
Required minimum work experience with testing in the following area 5+ years:
- WEB Application Testing
- Any of Oracle, Sybase, SQL server, DB2 skills
- Strong in SQL Queries
- UNIX Skills
- Testing and Quality Assurance processes and techniques
- Multi-tasking skills
- Effectively work in a collaborative environment.
- Efficiently work with leadership, analysts, dev team and business team on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of Facets data Model preferred.
- Health Care experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Facets online and Facets batch process preferred.
- Knowledge of XML, HIPAA EDI Transactions.
- Experience in IBM Rational Tools Suite preferred - 1.e Performance tester, Functional Tester, Clear Quest
Thanks & Regards,
Consulting | Staffing | Training | Mobile & Web Solutions
Direct: 248-793-9046 | firstname.lastname@example.org