Kforce is seeking an Investment Data Ops Analyst in the Newark, Delaware (DE) area for one of our premier clients.
- Interact daily with marketed clients trading in Equity, Interest Rate, and Credit Derivatives and FX
- Partner globally with the Middle Office, Front Office, Finance, Technology, Risk, and Relationship Managers to resolve issues and improve processes
- Investigate queries raised by marketed clients and find solutions
- Work with on boarding, clients, and middle office partners to obtain reference data including settlement instructions, contact information, tax forms and other pertinent data to assist in processing trade settlement and confirmation
- Exhibit client relationship management and work to improve the client experience
- Understand business drivers and requirements, and influence partners to deliver solutions
- Analyze complex scenarios driving aged breaks and advise on solutions
- Use innovation to deliver results and develop cost effective solutions for operational issues
- Understand and adhere to the controls and regulations surrounding the products and processes
- Challenge existing processes to enhance controls and efficiency
- Adhere to the IB Settlements Policy and other applicable regulations when executing the function
- Perform 1099 and 1042-S reporting at year end, and partner with other groups to develop automation solutions
- Process B-notices sent by the IRS.
- Work with Corporate Tax to ensure deadlines are met pertaining to all reporting functions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Excellent desktop/spreadsheet
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
- Able to critically challenge with the goal of identifying control issues
- Spanish proficiency a plus
- Strong level of initiative and drive to succeed.
- Proven ability to work independently and with a team.
- Basic understanding of securities and derivatives products; Tax knowledge a plus.
- Excellent desktop and analytical skills; Access or VBA experience a plus.
- Comfort liaising with internal partners and external clients.
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships across multiple internal functions & groups.
- Ability to understand the business drivers that influence the regulatory atmosphere.
- Ability to quickly understand workings of a complex processing system.