Hi,This is Robin, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.orgRequirement Details :--
Title : PL/SQL Developer
Location – Multiple
6 Month + ContractMust be willing to come on our w2. H1b transfers, GC processing , OPT EAD’s and EAD’s are welcome to Apply. Job DescriptionThis role focuses on the development of stored procedures, functions and SQL scripts for various reports and ad-hoc analysis.
- At least 8+ years experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience using Ansi-standard SQL, preferably PL-SQL. Experience designing and tuning mid-to-advanced queries, including correlated sub-queries, inline updates, case statements, Queries joined with queries, etc.
- Understanding of relational databases and relationships between tables parent/child, 1-many,many to many, 1:1.
- Experience designing, coding and testing PL-SQL procedures and packages, simple and materialized views.
- Understanding of performance tuning, proper index design, use of sequence and triggers in PL-SQL.
- Understanding of the difference between set-based logic and row-based logic.
- High proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of data, and using data to troubleshoot.
- Strong written, verbal, and comprehension skills required.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology.
- Proficiency with (or ability to learn) industry-standard development and productivity tools (i.e. Toad, SQL Developer, JIRA, SVN).
Thanks & Regards,Robinrobin@sancrosoftusa.com
- Must be able to work independently and pick things up quickly with very little direction.