Claims Processors in Redding, CA
Seeking to fill 25 Claims Processors positions for one of our top health insurance clients in Redding, California US 96002.Payrate: $19 per hour
As a Processor placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for claims administration including pricing claims and applying benefits and adjustments through established procedures. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your processor career to the next level.
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Process health-based related data in systems, while maintaining production and quality standards
- Research and resolve problem claims when encountered. Report document discrepancies with suggested resolutions to appropriate departments
- Communicate with internal staff, and groups as needed to complete processing work
- Handle assignments that are complex and high dollar
- Monitor, schedules and manage work flow and priorities whole maintaining communication with supervisor and team members
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Able to function independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability. Receives minimal supervision and general direction. Performs work that is varied and moderately complex.
- Ability encompasses broad knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures required within health care field.
- Will process new member additions, eligibility updates and reports within established production and quality standards.
- Will review accuracy of data entered against source documents.
- Will identify and resolve issues with enrollment information and member eligibility
- Very complex claims processing, adjudication
- Must have High School diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Must have research or processing skills.
- Must have excellent computer knowledge.
- 2-3 years of medical billing,medical coding or claims processing experience
- Must have some type of health care or insurance experience
- Previous claims experience (2+ years) especially adjudication.