Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Parts Coordinator for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Milan, IL. This assignment is paying $12.73 per hour and tentatively starting April 2017.
Provides assistance and responds to channel partner requests in connection with technical parts issues regarding products. Ensures adequate stock is available for newly introduced equipment. Coordinates the activities in Customer Care to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• This position will be strictly doing data entry dealing with the export process – very manual
• Attention to detail is imperative – every mistake is caught and, with a mistake, there are fines that the client would incur.
• This individual will be trained on others’ roles and will be expected to provide coverage when needed, so ability to work in a team environment is important.
• Using DNS (very basic and client specific program) to enter data.
• To clarify, this person will be required to occasionally work on the floor, but most of the work will be in the office. Metatarsal safety shoes are required for the role
• Verifies the accuracy and completeness of data submissions and forms; enters data into appropriate system or processes forms according to standard procedures.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required, plus two plus years of experience using Excel and Data Entry Skills.
• Exceptional Data Entry Skills required.
• Experience with Excel is required with intermediate level preferred.
Term of Employment:
• Schedule will be 9:30am-6pm with potential, limited OT
• Long Term, full time 3 year assignment.
• Tentative Start Date is April 2017 through March 2020 based on performance and client needs.