Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full time Facilities Caffe Coordinator. This 1 year opportunity is with one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies at its location in Santa Clara California.
This assignment is paying $20-21 per hour based on experience and tentatively starts March 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive, dispatch and following up on maintenance work orders, communicating with business partners and vendors, soliciting quotes for services, invoice verification and updating work order status
• Receive, triage and dispatch maintenance work orders for a designated group of buildings
• Manage coordination of multiple vendors and staff technicians
• Assign technicians or vendors to perform repairs and coordinate work until complete
• Review, validate and approve invoices and proposals.
• Maintains records of maintenance and other facility activity.
• Coordinate and manage schedule and calendar for Facilities Department
• Provide administrative support for the Facilities Department.
• 5+ years’ experience working in a fast paced multi-facility call center environment
• Extremely detail oriented
• Strong customer service and problem solving aptitude.
• The ability to communicate effectively and provide direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company
• Familiarity with Mac platform and Microsoft Office programs
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Must be able to type 50 words per minute
Terms of Assignment
• A minimum of a High School diploma/equivalent technical training or equivalent work experience
• Full time 8:00 AM-5:00PM
• Duration: March 2017 through March 2018