Our client, one of the leading healthcare company, is currently seeking several Assemblers
for their Englewood, CO US 80112 location.
As an Assembler
you would assemble and package disposable medical device products.Anticipated Start Date:
Monday, 3/20Working Hours:
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts of 8 hour days on Thursday and Friday and 10 hour days on Saturday and Sunday for a 36 hour week. Additional hours can be made up on Wednesdays. Pay Rate Range:
$15.00 to $15.75 per hourAssembler Responsibilities Include:
Assembler Job Requirements:
- Products to be assembled includes but is not limited to tube sets, valves, inlets, I.V. admixture supplies and other disposable products.
- Use tools and equipment properly to assemble products in accordance with completed training.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and drawings for accuracy and quality.
- Retrieves, understands and follows computer-based work instructions.
- Performs visual checks of product to assure quality.
- Identifies and corrects non-conforming parts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Entry level assembly abilities with good manual dexterity
- Must have fine motor skills and manual dexterity to assemble, glue and manipulate plastic tubing, small parts and components.
- Must have basic computer skills to access information from computer regularly
- Must have basic written and oral communication skills adequate to communicate with other team members, understand verbal instructions, and read and comprehend written work instructions including words and drawings.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize tasks independently.
- Must have visual acuity to distinguish colors and recognize non-conforming parts.
- Must have ability to work as a member of a team.