Administrative Assistant, Cincinnati, OH
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Part-time Contracts Coordinator Administrative Assistant for our client, an American Multinational Consumer Goods company in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a long-term contract position and pays $20 per hour based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
General Administrative work to include preparing contract documents, reports and transcribing notes for managers. Schedules meetings, travel arrangements to managers or other partners in the area. May track or monitor expenses for the department. Maintains filing system for manager or other partners in the area.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in SAP Analytics systems (Business Objects and Business Warehouse.)
- Previous contract experience required
- Experience with preparing documents, reports and transcribing notes
- Scheduling meeting and travel
- Track and monitor expenses
- Maintain filing system
Term of Assignment:
- Long term contract assignment: Through 6/5/2018
- Part-time: 12-16 hours/week, hours will be set between 8-5PM Monday through Friday