Title: Load Test Developer
Duration: 1+ Year Contract
Location: Brooklyn, NY
HRA/MIS is required to support the FIA initiative to Re-Engineer the business processes at the more than 40 SNAP and Job center locations. The mission is to develop a client self-directed service model that would improve customer service while maintaining integrity, by utilizing technology and simplifying existing business processes.
Tasks & Duties:
• Design and develop functional work flow for test.
• Experience with Load testing using tools like QTP (Quality Test Professional), Win Runner, Load Runner
• Developed Test plan & Test case document, Perform Functional, Integration & Regression.
• Ability to analyze results and find bottlenecks.
• Discuss the test outcomes with design and development teams.
• Ability to create "ad-hoc" tests to exploit areas of suspect performance.
• Prepare load test plan develop and execute load test plan. Maintain and update the test plan with tests in progress
• 4 Years Experience developing a test automation strategy.
• 4 Years Experience with programming in C/C+ in developing load testing automation process.
• 4 Years Experience in developing test processing in Oracle 10g using database processes, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
• 4 Years Experience in software project management to handle load testing time line management in relation to complete project scope.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-490-0095.
Thank you for your time