Administrative Assistant III-Hillsboro, OR
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant III to perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Hillsboro, OR. This position starts immediately and pays $20.50 - $21.66 per hour.
The successful candidate would perform various administrative duties, including but not limited to: onsite support, proactive calendar management, office space information, new hire coordination, headcount, org charts, central point of contact for the department, filing and distribution, correspondence, and working in a team with other admins.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support 3 area managers about 15 GLs and a total of 250 engineers/technicians.
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages heavy calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- Maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending
- Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications
- Execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- Continual internal website management and support.
- Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years Sr. Admin experience, managing Mid-level/Senior management in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Proven experience working in large campus environments and/or manufacturing
- Experience working with Engineers and understanding the Engineer mindset
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and SharePoint
- Proficient in proactive heavy calendar management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Good judgment in resolving complex problems by taking ownership and providing non-routine recommendations / solutions
- High integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality, and handle situations in a diplomatic manner with internal and external partnerships
- Analytical and strategic-thinking abilities, customer orientation, networking abilities, and strong teamwork skills.
- Serving as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and being a resource for office related software applications
Term of Assignment:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 11 month assignment: February 2017 to January 31, 2018. Possibility of extension based on individual performance and needs of the business.
- Hours: Monday- Monday – 8:00am-5:00pm