Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Sr. Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Hillsboro, OR. This position starts immediately and pays $20.50 - $21.66 per hour.
The successful candidate would perform various administrative duties, including but not limited to: onsite support, proactive calendar management, travel arrangements, correspondence, and working in a team with other admins. Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages heavy calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- Maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending
- Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications
- Execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- Continual internal website management and support.
- Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years managing Mid-level/Senior management in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and SharePoint
- Inside Blue expert. HTML/CSS coding knowledge is a plus. InfoPath and Target Mailer a plus
- Proficient in proactive calendar management and efficient in booking domestic/international travel
- Out of the box thinker. Taking a proactive approach and continually looking for ways to create efficiencies within the team
- Strong customer orientation and an interactive team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good judgment in resolving complex problems by taking ownership and providing non-routine recommendations / solutions
- High integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality, and handle situations in a diplomatic manner with internal and external partnerships
- Other desired job skills include analytical and strategic-thinking abilities, customer orientation, networking abilities, and strong teamwork skills.
- Serving as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and being a resource for office related software applications
Term of Assignment:
- 12 month assignment: February 2017 to February 2018. Possibility of extension based on individual performance and needs of the business.
- Hours: Monday- Monday – 8:00am-5:00pm