Title: Hyperion Systems Administrator
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6 months+
This role is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and troubleshooting systems related configuration changes, and system performance. The Systems Administrator also provides technical assistance and mentoring to other team members and customers.
• 4+ years’ experience with system administration with demonstrated increasing responsibility.
• Advanced knowledge of Hyperion administration.
• Advanced expertise applying application updates and patches, automation of common configuration and setup procedures, monitoring system performance, recommending performance and security upgrades/configuration changes, and anticipating and mitigating potential performance issues
• Strong experience with new user setup, access policies, security levels, etc.
• Strong foundation in Systems Administration principles, including systems automation, change management, capacity planning, documentation, etc.
Should some one need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0129.