Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced full-time Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Austin, Texas.
This is a 12 month contract position with the opportunity to extend, and pays $13-$14/hour depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining inventories and database entries, and needs to have strong excel, mac, and iOS backgrounds.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of MacOS and iOS software
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Proficient in Keynote, Pages, and Numbers
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software
- iCal calendar management
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Comply with security guidelines and maintain confidentiality
- Physical ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to approach problems flexibly
- Works well under pressure and can stay calm at all times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Communicates professionally with executives and team members
- Any additional project software knowledge is definitely a huge plus
Term of Assignment:
- 12 month assignment with the opportunity to extend based on performance and client business needs
- Full Time: Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm