Job Title: TIBCO AdminLocation: Dallas, TXDuration: Long Term
· Experience in TIBCO major software.
· EMS, BusinessWorks, BusinessEvents, Hawk, BPM iProcess and Adapters.
· Experience in Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX environment and tools.
· Minimum 3-6 years working experience in TIBCO major software. Job Description:
1. Will be a member of the Middleware operation team supporting production environment and major projects.
2. Responsibility is to provide Middleware support:
a. Day-to-day System Administration tasks.
b. Problem determination or troubleshooting for any issue.
c. Involved in project discussion and implementation.
d. Co-ordinate with all teams for support issues e.g. database, network, and storage.
3. Will be managing the controls in set up and configuration including information security.
4. Will also be required to be an effective communicator with external vendors like TIBCO or IBM for software issues.
5. Work closely with project manager and other team members to ensure timely delivery of major projects.
6. Willingness to perform 24x7 production support and weekend duties.
Regards, Vibeesh K W3Global.Inc
IT Solutions & Services
P: 214 389 4790 X 3211
Leading the way in Systems Integration & IT Solutions
GTalk ID: firstname.lastname@example.org