Roles & Responsibilties:
- This position is required to support the technical infrastructure for the Data Governance program. This role is
- responsible for the availability, scalability, and general operational health of the system.
- IBM Information Server is the vendor product used, primarily the Governance Catalog and BPM workflow
- Capabilities. The product runs in a Unix environment.
- Candidates demonstrating working knowledge of the skills listed below will be taught the proprietary aspects of
- supporting the product.
1. Strong experience in writing shell scripting and knowledge of UNIX O/S. This is the primary duty of this position.
2. WAS(WebSphere Application Server) installation and configuration experience
3. COTS Product installation and configuration experience on UNIX and Window O/S.
4. Working knowledge of Java, Java Script, SSI, and ID vault exposure.
5. Working knowledge of writing SQL, Databases( Oracle, DB2, MS- SQL)
6. NGA tools experience like SVN, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.
7. Familiar with Agile software development methodology.
8. Data Stage Experience is a Plus.